Annual Conference 2020
CLICK HERE for the seminars
CLICK HERE for the Meeting At A Glance
Savannah Riverfront Marriott, Savannah, GA
The 2020 CAAG Annual Conference will be held at the newly renovated Marriott Savannah Riverfront Hotel, Savannah, GA. Everyone loves to go to Savannah for sightseeing and River Street! The exhibitors and attendees love the open atrium where exhibits are located.
The program will begin with a Meet & Greet Reception on Thursday evening March 19 and conclude at 1:00 pm on Saturday March 21, so make your room reservations accordingly.
We have room rates as follows:
Just call to make your reservation at 800-285-0398.
Register here to register on line or CLICK HERE for a registration form you can print out and mail or fax in.
DON'T WONDER WHAT YOU MISSED!
8 hrs of Continuing Education Credits!
We are arranging a number of GREAT programs that you are sure to enjoy and learn!
This is a GREAT opportunity to NETWORK with the other successful professionals in the industry in whom you have so much in common!
4th Annual “CAAG Cup”
2020 Golf Tournament
2 man scramble
Friday, March 20, 2020
Statewide Associate Members
Local Chapter Members
|Austell Gas System||Ductz of Greater Atlanta|
|Engineering & Equipment||Epting Distributors|
|Greystone Power||Heating and Air Conditioning Supply|
|Hughes Supply||Hughes Supply, Macon|
|National Compressor Exchange||Rapid Recovery of Augusta|
|Superior Hoods, Inc.|
Who is CAAG?
The Conditioned Air Association of Georgia (CAAG) is a state-wide, non profit trade association which represents heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration contractors (HVACR) who work on residential, commercial and industrial construction projects.
CAAG has over 500 members in 13 local chapters. The membership is composed of a great diversity in sizes of member firms from the very large mechanical contractors to the very small family owned businesses. Regardless of the size, CAAG represents the professionals in the industry who have a genuine interest in improving the industry for both the customer and the contractor.
CAAG’s goal is to promote quality and professionalism in the HVACR industry in the state of Georgia and the demonstration of a genuine concern for the satisfaction of our customers by providing quality service.
For more information call Bruce Widener, CAAG at 678-646-2224 (CAAG) or see our web site at www.caag.org.
What has CAAG done for YOU lately?
* Being able to mail or fax in permits.
* Amended the “Veterans’ License Law” to say they had to take the exam to prove they are qualified.
* Only have to buy One (1) Business License (This should pay your dues for ever!)
* Being able to do your own Electrical work.
* Provided that you have 2 days to get a permit in emergency cases.
* Got the “Handy Man” amendment vetoed!
* Stopping the “Grandfather” Clause year after year that would open up licensing to unqualified people.
* Provided for stiff penalties for “Unlicensed Contractors”.
* Requiring the license number on vehicles to easily identify unlicensed contractors.
* Being able to sue cities/counties for excessive permit fee and have them pay our attorney fees.
* Stopping Utility Competition and cross subsidization of utility funds.
* Improved Lien Laws—”Title to Equipment” clause.
* Working on better insurance rates—P&C, Work Comp, Health
* Working to improve the industry for all of us.
Become a member
Recent blog posts