Nov. 11, Macon, GA
We assume the Coronavirus situation will be over and we will be able to have this meeting. As we get closer to the date we will watch and if we need to cancel it. we will do it in plenty of time to notify you and refund your fees.
The Fall Seminar is where the top HVAC professionals in the industry in Georgia meet for a 1/2 day seminar to hear industry experts speak on topics that are of great importance to them and receive 4 hours of CE for the day.
Members also have the opportunity to offer their input into issues in which CAAG is involved.
This meeting is also a great place to network with the most successful members of the industry. We also have various exhibitors from industry suppliers there to exhibit and answer questions.
Once you come to this meeting, you will not miss it again.
You have time to drive in in the morning and return home that same evening without having to spend the night like you do at the Annual Conference.
Certificate to Show to Officials
HVAC Is An "Essential Service"
Statewide Associate Members
Local Chapter Members
Climatic Comfort Products
Austell Gas System
Ductz of Greater Atlanta
|Engineering & Equipment||Epting Distributors|
|Greystone Power||Heating and Air Conditioning Supply|
|MGM Products, Inc.||Superior Hoods, Inc.
|To Your Success
|Winaire Douglasville||Winsupply - Marietta|
Who is CAAG?
The Conditioned Air Association of Georgia (CAAG) is a state-wide, non profit trade association which represents heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration contractors (HVACR) who work on residential, commercial and industrial construction projects.
CAAG has over 500 members in 13 local chapters. The membership is composed of a great diversity in sizes of member firms from the very large mechanical contractors to the very small family owned businesses. Regardless of the size, CAAG represents the professionals in the industry who have a genuine interest in improving the industry for both the customer and the contractor.
CAAG’s goal is to promote quality and professionalism in the HVACR industry in the state of Georgia and the demonstration of a genuine concern for the satisfaction of our customers by providing quality service.
For more information call Bruce Widener, CAAG at 678-646-2224 (CAAG) or see our web site at www.caag.org.
What has CAAG done for YOU lately?
* Being able to mail or fax in permits.
* Amended the “Veterans’ License Law” to say they had to take the exam to prove they are qualified.
* Only have to buy One (1) Business License (This should pay your dues for ever!)
* Being able to do your own Electrical work.
* Provided that you have 2 days to get a permit in emergency cases.
* Got the “Handy Man” amendment vetoed!
* Stopping the “Grandfather” Clause year after year that would open up licensing to unqualified people.
* Provided for stiff penalties for “Unlicensed Contractors”.
* Requiring the license number on vehicles to easily identify unlicensed contractors.
* Being able to sue cities/counties for excessive permit fee and have them pay our attorney fees.
* Stopping Utility Competition and cross subsidization of utility funds.
* Improved Lien Laws—”Title to Equipment” clause.
* Working on better insurance rates—P&C, Work Comp, Health
* Working to improve the industry for all of us.
Become a member
Recent blog posts